HR Time Cards and Leave
For the full Just-In-Time Training click here: HR Timecards and Leave-Quick Training
- All non-exempt employees must fill out a timecard for each payroll period and have it approved by their supervisor.
- Keep these records for as long as the person is employed, plus 3 years.
- When approving these in Banner be sure to hit “apply all”.
- Annual leave must be reported within 2 days of return to work.
- If an employee is sick more than 3 consecutive days, he/she may be eligible for FMLA.