Skip to main content
Organizational Hierarchy Profiles
- Financial Managers and PIs are responsible for university funds. The Organizational Hierarchy is a report to find this information quickly.
- The indexes and organizations that each Financial Manager are responsible for can be found under a specific Unit Code for their department.
- The organizational hierarchy shows the person responsible for approving requisitions, invoices, journal vouchers, and travel at certain levels.
- If this information is not correct. Print the report and make the necessary changes.
- Obtain the signature of the Financial Manager or Department Head. (It's required for these changes to be made.)
- Send the corrections to Krista Bodrero at UMC 2400, fax 797-1025, or e-mail Krista.firstname.lastname@example.org.