New Position Request Pictorial
- To download the form, click here:
- Please note: You will need to print the form. A hard copy is required when you turn it in
- Fill out the “New Position Request” Form
- Print and attach a job description describing:
- The major responsibilities of the position
- The duties required to accomplish each of those responsibilities
- The percentage of time required to accomplish each of the major responsibilities.
- Obtain required signatures
- Department Head/Director
- Dean/Vice President
- Turn the completed form and the attached job description in to HR.
- HR will assign the title and salary on the "New Position Request" form and return it.
Last Updated on 09/30/2011