How to do it: (Part 3 of 7)
- I9 Form Indicator: Type:
- R for (R)eceived, if the individual is a US Citizen;
- T for (T)emporary if the individual is a Non-USU Citizen; or
- E for (E)xempt if the individual is a person who works outside of the US or as a volunteer.
- I9 Date: The date the I9 was signed.
- I9 Expiration Date: Date of expiration for an employee on a temporary visa. Use only for employees on a temporary visa. You must put in date if I9 Form Indicator is a (T)emporary.
- Home Organization: Department’s unique “DP” or “UN” code i.e. DPMATH for Math Dept.
- Save the EPAF by clicking on the save icon.a
- Click on the “Options” menu and select “Next Action.”