Organizational Hierarchy Profiles at USU
- Financial Managers and PIs are responsible for university funds. The Organizational Hierarchy is a report to find this information quickly.
What to know:
- The indexes and organizations that each Financial Manager are responsible for can be found under a specific Unit Code for their department.
- Some Financial Managers might have more than one Unit Code depending on if they have funding for more than one department.
- This report also shows the department and college the unit code is under.
- The organizational hierarchy shows the person responsible for approving requisitions, invoices, and journal vouchers at certain levels. If this information is not correct:
- Print the report and make the necessary changes.
- Obtain the signature of the Financial Manager or Department Head. (It's required for these changes to be made.)
- Send the corrections to Krista Bodrero at UMC 2400, fax 797-1025, or e-mail Krista.email@example.com.
What to do:
Managers go to Organizational Hierarchy.
- Your COLLEGE CODE CLXXXX (all caps)
- Your DEPARTMENT CODE DPXXXX (all caps)
- Your UNIT CODE UXX999 (all caps)
- Hit SUBMIT report
- (Your organizational report, showing all active organizations and their indexes, will download.)
This report will show all active organizations and the indexes attached to them.
Last Updated on 3/18/2011